Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pre-Project 1: Introduction to Gmail and Blogger

What are the Top 5 Google Applications that are useful for you? 

                                YouTube
YouTube is highly useful for me. I use it for a lot of different things,like help with school, news, or watching my favorite vloggers.    

Google Maps 
My recent trip to the United States made me realize how important Google Maps is. I may not be able to drive, but my mom and I were completely blind trying to get around without the Google Maps app on my phone. This app is an absolute necessity especially when you're somewhere new.
            


Google Drive
Google Drive is very useful when I'm working on projects with classmates. We can easily share ideas and work together.






Google Calendar
Google Calendar is convenient because I can keep track of all my events. I can also sync it with my phone so it's easily accessible.





Google News
Google news obviously keeps you updated on the latest news. It is very convenient to have around.




                          Google Apps for Education





The Uses of CC and BCC

CC is when you want to send an email to multiple people and they are fine with other people seeing their email address.
BCC is also for sending emails to multiple people at the same time, but you put the emails of the people who don't want their email address to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment